- Each Mask is tie-dyed by hand so every one we produce is totally unique.
- The masks we use are high-quality, double-layer cotton.
- These masks are not medical grade, but they are cloth face coverings to the standard required by the UK government for use in stores/indoor spaces.
- We use the highest quality dye to ensure the colours remain vivid and distinctive even after many washes.
- Please note, though they are washed thoroughly after the dying process, due to the hand-dying procedure we recommend washing separately at a low temperature, just to be on the safe side to avoid dye leakage.
- PLEASE NOTE: Masks are one size fits most, but due to hygiene reasons we cannot accept returns/refunds on masks for reasons other that product defects.
- PLEASE NOTE: ALL ORDERS PLACED ON OR AFTER DECEMBER 12TH WILL NOT BE DELIVERED UNTIL EARLY JANUARY
UK: 2-5 days, £2.50 EU: 3-5 days, £4.95 US: 6-7 days, £4.95